30 November 2008

Purchase and Mortgage


House purchase and Mortgage, go together like a horse and carriage...
Yay we are officially home owners!! Celebration and relaxation time! Time to do things around the property time now!
We really want to get the drainage sorted, and get our Organic Garden business up and running.... and add our own personal touch in the landscaping...
I cant wait to get started!
But first, a little break away. I got away to the La Leche League Conference in Cambridge for a few days. It was really great, inspiring and refreshing. Then I met my hubby and the kids in Auckland and we flew to Nelson to catch up with my sister and her family. It was so great to them, kids had grown so much. And they were very happy. It was a nice break for us as a family. The Henwoods let us stay in their backpackers in Motueka - the Laughing Kiwi. Really awesome set up there. Lovely business. We ended up having my nieces 1st birthday party there! This photo is of Dan on the 1st day there when we went to Kaiteriteri Beach, on the flying fox. It was a lovely day...now if I could only find the memory card from my camera that I took out before these pictures as it was full! We really enjoyed our dining experience at Jesters Cafe. Feeding the eels...damn where are those pictures!

No comments: